hai sayang !
ConfidentIsBeauty: foundation year . finally over ..

Friday 16 December 2011

foundation year . finally over ..

finally .. after 1 year and 1/2 struggling with notes, my tears and laugh worth my result . i passed my foundation year and degree is waiting for me in 2012 . thank God for giving me such joy that i can't never imagine .
being a student in an IPG is not as easy as you think . with lots of things to do, perangai lecturers, conflicts antara sahabat , you just can't never imagine how those things create never ended chaos.
with God that never leaves me, i had this great spirit of keep on standing although through this journey, i'd bruise a lot.
for 2011 that is going to close its chapter soon, i thanked God a lot for showing me the real meaning of life. joy and sorrow comes on off and i think that if my heart is made up of glass, you may not see the real shape of it. lucky me i got my heart made out of stone + stainless steel. hahaha .
closing the new chapter doesn't mean it is the end of everything. i'm going to write the very next story of my new stage of life, soon.

let's see what 2012 have for me ..

No comments:

Post a Comment