hai sayang !
ConfidentIsBeauty: I won't give up

Sunday 24 June 2012

I won't give up

I don't usually quit what I'd started, until I feel like I can't hold it much longer. And I think, the time has come. Giving up? Nope.. I'm giving ways to any chances that can slip through times.. :)

I shouldn't limit my heart into things that make me sad. I should have given ways to happiness to seek route through my tears. I'd bleed through ways that I came from, and not this time..

Exactly the same feeling that I have for Mr.Jdj long time ago, I decide not to let this happen again.
I am going to content myself with loves from everything and anything!!

Yes, past is past, live present and future? Leave it to God.. You shall be fine.

p/s : This blog is somehow my public diary, please don't read if you feel annoyed. :) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment