hai sayang !
ConfidentIsBeauty: Me boy.

Friday 10 August 2012

Me boy.


Starts with a simple chat,
Saying hi and hello,
Yes, there are happiness and sad,
But that won't make me go slow.


I love it when he hugs me; and things go wow ~
I love it when he holds me; and won't let me go,
I love it when he talks, soft and kind;  and of course, I fall even more!


I blame my heart for she can't resist the strange feeling I have now.
I blame my mind, for not stopping heart to fall for him.
I blame myself, 'cuz I love him that much.
And you honey, I blame you. Yes. U stole my heart.

Above all sound that I wanna hear- Your voice.
I'm sad, what makes me calm? - Your hug.
Sadness slipped in, but it brings - Your smile.
Ridiculously weird, acting nonsense - You stayed.

:)



I am indeed in my happiest moments, after having a massive broken-heart-attack few months ago. ^_^
Me boy, if you read this, I heart you syg. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment