hai sayang !
ConfidentIsBeauty: Wohoo!

Monday 30 September 2013

Wohoo!

I know you will be reading this. That's why I am updating a few. Okay 1st thing 1st.

1. I do not at all regret breaking up with you. You know why? Because I am already immune to your break up. I am not even crying now. If you want to leave, leave quickly. So I wont have to see your fugly face anymore.

2. I can't tolerate with a guy that think he knows it all, when all you know is to put a blame on a side and leave it there.

3. I don't think men exist any longer. It's a rare species now.

4. I know you are kaki perempuan. You can find a new one within 2 months. I can guarantee that. :)

5. Your level of maturity is very low. Not even an inch higher. Am I matured enough? Yup. Thats why I lied to you that I played with you, so you would leave this shitty relationshit. No use right?

6. this 1 year 2 months and 11 days means nothing to you. :)

That's it. I am done. Happy new life brotha. Thanks for the printer. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment